Project Athletics Track and Field Program was established in 2004 by founding members — Stanley Samuels, Adrian Taylor, Rayton Archer and Wellesley Johnson.
In a short time, the program has grown from a few athletes to membership of over 50 athletes. The current coaches and administrators continue to adhere to the mission statement and philosophy that the founding members created.
With the support of our volunteers, our parents, our administrators and our athletes, we will continue to grow transform lives in our community.
- Professional Coaching, Consultation and Support
- Entry Fees to competitions
- Subsidized Team Travel to Competitions
- Official Team Uniforms
- Membership with Athletics Ontario
- Reimbursement for SAT Test